Saturday, October 10, 2009

October 10th Update

Here are some new pictures I've taken of Amelia. You can always check Amelia's SmugMug gallery for the latest.

Grandma Cables
Naptime
Playtime

To sum up the last few weeks, we've been quickly adjusting to parenthood -- do we have a choice? I returned to work on Wednesday (the 7th), and from my perspective things are getting "back to normal." This is obviously not the case for Jill, who is doing a great job of taking care of Amelia during the day, and feeding her at all hours of the night. Raising a child is definitely not a one person job, and Jill and I are both thankful to have each other's help.

Life as we know it has definitely changed, but it is manageable, and Amelia gives us plenty of moments to help us through the more difficult times. I'll do my best to capture those moments, and share them here.

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't seen it before in any of the previous pics, but the one you posted here called "naptime" REALLY looks a lot like you Eric!! Mostly her lips I think.... :)

    Glad you guys are going well!

    ReplyDelete